Complete restorative solutions
At our practice, Dr. Roberts treats patients with a compassionate approach. If you’re looking for a Joplin restorative dentist, we’d love to help. Simply book an appointment with us online or give us a call/text at (417) 622-0404.
What to Expect
- R2 hour appointment with a hygienist and Dr. Roberts (as long as you don't need SRP).
- RWe'll conduct a thorough examination that will include x-rays and advanced digital imaging exams.
- RYou’ll receive a personalized treatment plan based on our findings and answer all of your questions.
Restore your teeth, strengthen your smile
We believe that great dental care is not only about treating dental problems, but also preventing them. If you are curious about how we can help you keep your smile healthy for a lifetime, learn about our comprehensive dental services.
See You Soon!
A different dental experience
If you are looking for restorative dental care provided with compassion and expertise, we’re here to help you regain your smile. Come and see for yourself how we take a different approach to dental care. We can’t wait to see you!
Our team will always treat you with empathy and compassion.
We make sure you are at ease before we begin treatment.
Digital exams, in-house 3D printing, and more to improve your experience.
What's the difference between implants, bridges, and dentures?
- Dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone to replace the root of a missing tooth, and then a replacement tooth (usually a crown) is attached to the implant.
- Bridges, on the other hand, use adjacent teeth as anchors to support a replacement tooth.
- Dentures are removable appliances that replace multiple missing teeth.
Who is a good candidate for dental implants?
I have a cavity — do I need a dental filling?
What are the benefits of dental crowns?
Smiles we love to share
I went in with a huge dental fear, but I received the best care I’ve ever had. Dr. Roberts was very gentle! I will definitely keep this dentist, and his team was great too!
Such an incredible dentist office! Everyone is so friendly and really took their time during our appointment. I felt free to ask any questions throughout the visit. They were so great with my 6 year old. And the monthly plan makes dental care really affordable, even without insurance. We can’t wait to get our whole family started.
It was the first time I ever left the dentist office and texted my wife, "I absolutely loved my time at the dentist today." The atmosphere was soothing and relaxing; the staff was professional and considerate. I have found my dentist home and it's not even close.
Your dental office in Joplin
2120 Davis Blvd, Suite 2
Joplin, MO 64804
Our office is located near 15th street Walmart and Fletcher Subaru.
Monday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 12:00pm